Thursday, July 21, 2011

{ WE'RE SO GLAD WHEN DADDY COMES HOME}






Claire really is so glad when Brian comes home. The way she reacts really makes me think she loves him more than me. How dare she! I mean I only look after her 24/7. She must get sick of looking at my face, so dads face is a change of scenery. Oh well. She's not the only one who's happy when Brian comes home. The first words out of my mouth usually are "take her!". So we all win when he comes home. Anyway, the other day Brian happened to come home during one of our many photo shoots, and I was so excited to capture her reaction. She could barely contain her happiness. Man on man I love this girl (Despite how the first part of this post sounded. Being a mom is hard and we all need a break at the end of the day!) It's about time for Brian to come home again, and i can't wait to see her so excited. This has to be one of my favorite times of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment