Thursday, July 21, 2011

{ TO ETSY OR NOT TO ETSY? }









Ok so for a while now I have tossed around the idea of opening an Etsy shop. I have had so much fun making Claire's little headbands and I got enough complements that I finally decided to give it a shot. I have just always felt so weird about it. I guess I didn't want anyone to think that I thought really highly of my headbands and myself for that for that matter, and for that reason I opened a shop. I just figure, it's something I already do, and enjoy doing so why not sell them and possibly make a little money. So yesterday I went ahead and made it official. A Pinch of Peach is up and running! I'm still working on it but for any of my friends, if you are interested in buying any, I would be more than willing to offer you a discount. So spread the word! Thanks.

7 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! You MUST sell these! Wishing I had a girl right now so I could buy a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. you need to raise your prices :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously amazing Lauren!! I want to start one too and I think you inspired me to really sit down and figure out exactly what I want to sell. Your stuff is great! Seriously so cute! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm so glad you did it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deffinitly to Etsy. Can you make them for Adults? I will buy some I love bows. Good Luck, they are so cute and I love the fabric you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you all for your kind and encouraging words. I don't know why but I was so hesitant and nervous about it. However I have now taken all pressure off of myself. It's all for fun. And megan go for it! You have such adorable headbands. Heather, should I? I was just thinking of seeing how these went and then maybe uping the price if they were selling more quickly than expected. And Nickole, I'm working on yours as I type! Thanks again guys.

    ReplyDelete