Wednesday, July 13, 2011

{ BOYFRIEND OR BEST FRIEND? }











Yesterday we headed over to my best friend Oakley's, to find out if she is having a boy or a girl. All along my money was on her having a girl but last minute I really started to doubt my instincts. Anyway, since Oakley is really bad at keeping secrets like this to herself, I was pestering her all day in the hopes that she would spill the beans. But no, she knew herself all too well and avoided conversation with me all day. Rude! All I wanted to know was if Claire was going to have a boyfriend or a best friend. After the long and torturous day, we found out that Claire is going to have a best friend! They even took their first picture together. I was really rooting for a girl, so I am beyond excited to meet this little babe. Her and Claire will be best friends whether they want to or not. We insist! So it's settled. Congrats Oak and Scott! We love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment