Saturday, July 23, 2011

{ ONE YEAR OLDER AND WISER TOO }


















{Laying one on the birthday boy}

Yesterday we had so much fun celebrating the one and only Mr B for his 29th birthday. We started the festivities with bowling. Bowling is one of Brian's favorite activities. I think it's because he is REALLY good. Oakley and I actually played really well which is not typical for us. I think with our new found talent we might have to join a bowling league. So after bowling we all headed back to our place for some delicious cake, and ice cream cookie sandwiches (if I do say myself). It's hard to believe that Brian will be 30 next year. We are getting so old!! Haha Ok well not necessarily old but its just freaking me out how fast life is happening. It's just not fair. Anyway, Brian I hope you had the best birthday yet! Next year will be even better I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. my heavens lauren you have become quite the wifey! I'm so pumped on all your abilities!! love and miss ya tons. I look forward to our next little run in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kassey you are too sweet. It's just the annoying perfectionist in me. I think we have to have more than just a run in. We need to plan a run in. Or i could just come stop by. Miss and love ya tons as well! This can't go on any longer.

    ReplyDelete