Thursday, July 28, 2011

{ FAM FUN }

Occasionally the inner child in me and Brian comes out, and we head to the Nickel Cade.
This time i discovered my favorite game! I was hooked. So hooked I even started to feel sick after a while.
I was curious as to how many tickets I could make this thing poop. The concept was kind of gross but kind of hilarious.
Brian could be found playing the old school X-Men arcade. Then he got a little greedy and we had to cash out.
Oh and lets not forget about Claire. Lucky for her they had this gem (most likely covered in a insane amount of germs). She didn't care much for the mary go round one, or the WAL MART TRUCK one. Yes you heard me right, WAL MART TRUCK. I tried getting a picture of her in it because I thought it was hilarious, but she wasn't having it.
Claire drowning in our winnings, and not happy about it.
Our final Tally.
Being the nice wife that I am, I let Brian go ahead and pick the prize. And what does he want?.......CANDY! Of course this didn't surprise me. He does and can eat like a 12 year old. If only we could all be so fortunate.
On the drive home I desired a little stop at the local Yogurtland. Yum. Oh and as if the night wasn't filled with enough childish fun, Yogurtland had Hello Kitty Cups and spoons!
I don't know about any of you but I'm pretty sure I spent every weekend of 4th grade at South Coast Plaza creeping around the Sanrio store.

We may just have to do this all again next week.


3 comments:

  1. Yes, yes I did spend many a day creeping around the Sanrio store at SCP as a child. :)

    Cute pictures! I miss the Nickelcade! I always walked in thinking, "Eh, is this going to be any fun for me?" And then 3 rounds of Skeeball later, I'd be like, "Let's never leave!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went back tonight to get more spoons, and yogurt of course. Yum! Sounds fun.

    I used to always go to the Sanrio store in Tustin Marketplace by the old Edwards theater. Looks like I was the only one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah I know right? Endless fun abounds at the nickel cade. And Brie how is it that I had no clue that store existed? I must not have been a true sanrio fan.

    ReplyDelete