Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New York, New York!





{ When he started singing to us, Brian made us leave. Haha}















{ The Boat House. We would have eaten there but there was some dumb union being paid to stand out side and protest/harass anyone who was going near it. So I just used the restroom}

{Central park is just so beautiful}



{One of the very first things we saw in NY. Made my heart go pitter patter}

Our first stop on our two week “vacation” was New York. I say “vacation” because it was somewhat torture for me, being away from Claire for 15 whole days. However I really did enjoy those three days in New York.

Things we did/saw:

- Reveled in the beauty that is Central Park (my favorite part).

- Brian rowed us around the pond at central park. How romantic!

- Got a glimpse of/used the restroom at the Boat House. It was just lovely.

- Saw Owen Wilson and Chris Rock

- Hit up Magnolia Bakery for some cupcakes and chocolate milk

- Went to the infamous Shake Shack. My favorite was their toffee concrete.

- Went to time square and saw the naked cowboy. He creped Brian out.

- Did some shopping. Saw the most amazing anthro ever!

- Went to see Wicked. It was Brian’s first time, and he loved it. Not surprised.

- blah, blah, blah, blah…

- and much more.

All in all we had a great time. However I wish we had more time to take it all in. We will be sure to go back again. Hopefully some day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment