Tuesday, October 18, 2011

{FROM NY to QUEBEC}










































And so the Cruise began. It was ten whole days and we really did have a fun time relaxing, and spending time with each other and his parents, which we don’t get to do very often. But believe me, I did have my crazy mom moments. One night I even cried! Who knew you could miss a little person so much. However I am pretty sure she didn’t miss me much, if at all. Every time I called, my family reassured me just how happy and unaffected she was by my absence. This didn’t really surprise me. Anyway, we really did have a great time and were so grateful for the time we got to spend together. We will be sure to do it again soon. But next time, I think we will keep it at a week. I don’t think I can take another two week trip again.

New England Highlights:

- My all time favorite was Quebec. I was more than intimidated by all the people speaking French, but it gave me the opportunity to use the little that I know. Oh and everything was so beautiful. I felt like I was in Europe.

- We loved seeing all the little Cape Cod style towns

- We went to Prince Edward Island where we experienced the #1 ice cream in the WORLD. I’m serious. It is ranked #1.

- We got to tour the infamous Breakers Mansion that the Vanderbilt’s owned.

- We enjoyed the delicious Pop Overs at the Jordan Pond Restaurant, in Bar Harbor, Maine.

- Went to the Bay of Fundy to witness their 40 ft tides. Brian and Ruth were VERY entertained.

- I got my first massage in a VERY long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment