Monday, October 31, 2011

{ THE HAPPIEST OF HALLOWEENS }











{ the mess that occurred while attempting to put on Claire's costume }

Being that it was Claire's first Halloween, I got the bright idea to make her costume. I thought it was a bright idea until I attempted to put on her costume and it wouldn't fit! I could not believe it! All that effort and it didn't fit!! Poor Claire was a mess. I was determined to make it fit and Claire thought I was trying to suffocate her. Well after a few attempts and many tears from Claire, I gave up trying to make it fit the traditional way. So I had to cut all along the side and then safety pin her in. It was a disaster but it all worked out. Luckily Claire recovered from the whole ordeal and finally cracked a few smiles. Hopefully she will trust me enough next year to put her in another costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment