Friday, June 10, 2011

{ LEMONY GOODNESS }























I like to consider myself somewhat of a cookie connoisseur. I think this comes from being raised by my amazing mom who is known for her cookies. All growing up my friends would come over for my moms cookies. So naturally I have developed the same knack for baking cookies as my mom. So when I came across this new and delicious recipe, I was in cookie heaven. I would be so selfish if I did not share the yummy goodness that I discovered. I found this recipe thanks to my friend Heather, who suggests the lime coconut cookies. I have yet to get around to the lime coconut ones but I did get around to making the lemon sugar cookies and they are soooo good. You must must must try them. They are the perfect cookie for spring/summer. I guarantee it will be love at first bite.

3 comments:

  1. I need to try them! Anything lemon is amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO making those cookies! They look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so tasty! And really beautiful on that blue and white platter. I'm so in the mood for some lemony goodness right now.

    ReplyDelete