Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{ FATHERS DAY FESTIVITIES }












For Brian's first fathers day, we had a delicious breakfast of french toast Kabobs, along with a fun picnic with box lunches, cupcakes in a jar, and games. Of course it was poring on fathers day, so we decided to extend the festivities and have our picnic Monday. And as always I bite off more than I can chew, and was running around like a mad woman before both breakfast and the picnic. Well now that I think about it, it's more that I do just about everything last minute. Oh well, it happened and thats what matters. For Brians fathers day gift we gave him a car wash kit. It doesn't do him much good until we have a house to wash our cars at, but he was excited about it. We really had a good time celebrating our first fathers day as a family. Brian really is such a good dad. I feel so amazing blessed to have the husband I do (especially when I watch 16 and pregnant. I KNOW! Brian reminds me every time I watch it, that it is trash. I just cant help it.) He really has exceeded my expectations as a father. Not that I had low expectations, I just didn't know what to expect. He is great in every way. And I will gladly celebrate him as a father every year!

1 comment: