Saturday, June 4, 2011

{ BRIDAL VEIL FALLS }

























Today, being the beautiful day that it was, seemed like the perfect day to go for a little family walk to Bridal Veil Falls. Yep a walk. No hikes for this family. Well at least not for me. I prefer not to torture myself. Once again Claire loved the opportunity to get out and about. She is happiest going for a walk, while strapped into her little carrier. When Brian is carrying her, he has to be extra careful because, she generally has a hard time containing her excitement and ends up kicking dad in a certain area. I guess I should offer to take her more often but then who would take the pictures?? Anyway, going on our little walk reminded me of just how beautiful Utah is. I never thought I would feel so much love for Utah, but I do! It was a fun first of many family walks to the falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment