Tuesday, September 28, 2010

{ WAS IT REALLY A YEAR AGO? }






















Although so much has happened in the last year, mainly getting pregnant, it really doesn't feel like it has been a year since we got married. I know everyone says it, so I guess I'm going to have to join the club and say, it really was the best day of my life thus far. Not only did I get to marry the coolest kid on the block, but it was a day filled with so much love. And lets be real, who doesn't love a big party all about them? It only happens once so you have to embrace it. I know I sure did. Looking back at photos makes me miss that day. Can I just do it one more time? I just want to bask in all its glory all over again. It truly was THE . BEST . DAY. So here are a plethora of photos from my favorite day. I was having a really hard time just picking a couple of my favs so I thought I would make it more of a slide show of that day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment