Wednesday, September 29, 2010

{ OH BABY! }



So this is the profile of our little nugget. I just realized I never posted any pictures of the ultra sound. I would post others but lets be real, its pretty hard figuring out what exactly you are looking at most the time. This one however is pretty obvious and the ultrasound technician was even nice enough to label it. This ultrasound was done when I was about 18 weeks, so it has definitely been some time. However when we were at the ultra sound, Brian was so quick to point out that she looks just like me. I was absolutely confused as to how he could come to that conclusion so quick, but then he pointed out that she has the same little turned up nose! Haha He was right. So it will be interesting to see what the rest of her looks like. I am so beyond excited at this point. I just want to hold my little girl in my arms. I only have 8 more weeks(more or less) to go. I will be counting down the days. So these next two months might be really really long.

Love, Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment