Wednesday, September 29, 2010

{ TOO CUTE TO RESIST }









So for the last seven months I have done a great job at not purchasing any baby clothes or baby items of any kind for that matter. Which my husband has appreciated greatly. I think he has even been surprised by the amount of control I have had. So he must have known I would lose control one day. Well today was that day. I casually strolled into the baby gap (which I have done quite a few times before, without temptation) to discover an abundance of oh too cute baby clothes. I honestly couldn't talk myself out of anything and I convinced myself that it was all VERY necessary. After all I have next to no clothes for our little girl and she is going to be here in two short months! Panic set in. However I did practice some control and put it on hold. I just couldn't help but feel that it would be wrong of me to throw this purchase on Brian so suddenly. So as soon as I left the store I was sure to send Brian and text letting him know just how much i loved him and how amazing i think he is. He saw right through it. So I told him the situation and he agreed to go back to the store with me to review my pile of desired items. Well mostly ladies, and maybe some gentlemen, he loves me, he really loves me!! He allowed me to get just what my worldly heart desired. So here they are! I love them all and I can already envision our little lady in them. So tonight I will sleep soundly knowing that my daughter will have clothes and cute ones at that.

Love, Lu

1 comment:

  1. baby girl clothes are the best! those little button-ankle leggings are too much. so cute!

    ReplyDelete