Monday, May 16, 2011

{ THIS IS THE LIFE }





































This last weekend, we packed up our car and headed to Las Vegas to celebrate our sister in laws graduation from UNLV Law School. It was so fun to go on a mini family vacation. We had so much fun. It helps that Brian's brother, who happens to work at the Wynn and Encore suites, was able to get us some great deals. Who doesn't love a good deal? Our room was adjoined with Brian's parents room. Well I guess I shouldn't call it a room. It was the presidential suite. Coming in at a whopping 2,100 sq ft! It was amazing. So needless to say we spent most of the time hanging out with them in their room. We also spent time at the pool, went to the Beatles LOVE show, attended Karlee's graduation, and had many yummy meals. If you are ever in Vegas, the Wynn and Encore are the place to stay. It was a dream. I would have been really depressed to leave but I get to go back next month. Lucky me. So I will be waiting anxiously for my return.

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! It was funny: I was just reading your post about turning 26 and looking at all the pictures with you and your girlfriends and thinking, "Wow, that was me and all my young girlfriends with new babies when I knew Lauren waaay back then, AND THEN you go into how OLD you are feeling. I nearly laughed out loud! You are in the very best years of your life. I actually think I was at my best around 32, so you have a few years until you really hit your stride. :0) And just wait til you turn 40. You'll really feel old then! xoxo

    ReplyDelete