Sunday, May 15, 2011

{ 26 NEVER FELT SO OLD }

{ GOODIES}






















{ Lunch with my favorite girls }










{ Dinner at Ruth's }



{ Dinner at CPK }





SOOOOO I'm 26. Seriously where has my life gone? I feel like I am slowly creeping to deaths door. Ok I am being very dramatic. It's just that when you are a teenager, its almost as if you feel like you will always be a teenager and never be any older than 18. I think now being a mom, makes it extra scary for me, to think of how fast life is going by. So I decided that instead of dwelling on the reality that I am indeed 26 and only getting older, I am going to make sure and enjoy everything about this truly wonderful life of mine. So thats exactly what I did on my birthday. My birthday celebration started exactly at midnight when Brian had me open my gifts. He surprised me with a band to match my wedding ring and a couple other goodies. I loved them all. Then the Celebration continued with a little lunch my girl friends put together for me. Can I just say that I have the most amazingly beautiful, hilarious, and fun friends out there. I just love them. Later that night Brian and I wrapped up the celebration with our friends Dom and Karyn for dinner at Ruth's Chris. Ruth's never disappoints. You would think that once the actual day of my birth was over, that the celebrating would end, but no. Lastly we celebrated with a group of guys and gals at CPK. And once again my friends are amazing. Always sure to make me feel special. So until next year! Hopefully I will feel better about turning 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment