Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{ YOU MAKE MY HEART AFLUTTER }









This Valentine's was glorious. We started out the day with a Valentine Photo shoot of Claire. Since I didn't ever get around to sending out actual valentines, these pictures made up for that. Then Mr. B sent me a beautiful bouquet of tulips. They are among my favorite flowers. For this my husband is lucky because he hates the smell of flowers ( bizarre right? ), and tulips are without much of a scent at all. Anyway, I loved them. Later that night he surprised me with a babysitter and a delightful dinner at Flemings in Salt Lake. It was just so perfect. After we got home we indulged in some much desired Hagen dazs, rocky road ice cream. And just when things couldn't get better, I surprised Brian with couples massages the next day. And of course this indeed included another evening with a babysitter. Don't think that we don't love being with Claire, because we absolutely do. It's just so wonderful to actually be able to focus on one another for more than a few seconds and not be interrupted by our little peanut. However I'm pretty sure 90% of our conversation was aabout Claire. Anyway it was indeed a day/week of love in the Phelps house hold. Yay for L O V E.

<3 Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment