Sunday, February 13, 2011

{ I WANT A SUNDAY KIND OF LOVE }




Today was Claire's fourth week in a row of going to church. It just so happened that today was a beautiful sunday here in Utah. It was a small reminder of the nice weather we left months ago. I couldn't help but crave the California weather just a little bit. Why oh why cant Utah just be a little bit warmer?? I just want the ability to take my daughter to church in cute clothes that don't cover every square inch of her body. Because if I were to do that between the months of october and april, I would for sure get a few dirty looks from the other mothers. Though those dirty looks might be well deserved considering how cold it gets here. But today for once i didn't have to completely bundled her up, and shield her from the bitter cold. It was actually the opposite. She was a sweaty little thing. So I anxiously pulled out the little short sleeved dress that I have been craving to put her in and dressed my little Claire Bear. And wouldn't you know, she was cuter than I imagined. So today was a beautiful day. We loved today.

<3 Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment