Sunday, August 8, 2010

{ CRAFTINESS }


So in all my spare time these days, I have chosen to be a little crafty. Crafts were the last thing on my mind for the months I spend in bed and leaning over the toilet. It felt so good to finally be a little creative.

The first craft was inspired by my oh so creative and talented friend ashley. She is constantly coming up with the cutest DIY crafts. So after many visits to her well decorated apartment, admiring her bedazzled books, I though I would give it a go myself. So here are mine! I love them. Suuuupper easy. All it took was a stop at the local DI for some colorful hardback books, a handful of buttons, and some glue.




I have had the intention of doing this second craft for a while. A chalkboard! I was waiting to find the perfect frame but gave in and just bought an ikea frame. I painted it a pretty blue and I couldn't be happier with it.


Lastly is a photo project. I absolutely love the series of pictures we took in our wedding photo booth and I was dying to find a way to incorporate it into our new place. So I took a trip down to kinkos and had the images blown up and then I framed them to hang in our room. I love them!


2 comments: