Monday, August 2, 2010

{ BEDDING }




Sooo here are the the options for baby bedding. I thought I was set on the coral colored one so I bought it, and in the process of waiting for it to arrive I found a couple other options. So here they are. I want your input! Though white is very boring, I like the simplicity of it. It would just make designing around it so much easier. And to make it less boring I could paint the crib a fun teal or coral. Oh the possibilities. Let me know what you think because i am lost. Thanks!

Love, LU

3 comments:

  1. I like the blue or the white...i like the idea of painting the crib a brighter color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, go for ease of clean up. Trust me. Babies are spit-up-y, poopy, peepee mess makers. All of them. I never could have imagined the messes I have cleaned. Try to find the best marriage of pretty and practical. You won't regret it. I am so excited for you and this new adventure!

    P.S. Your baby bump is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you're blogging again so I can stalk you!! I LOVE the coral one! And I agree that White is kinda a nightmare with babies....
    We miss you guys!
    xoxo Jana

    ReplyDelete