Thursday, March 11, 2010

{ ORGANIC }



Ok, so I used to be completely anti organic food. I just saw it as a silly trend, and an expensive one at that. However, I was forced to watch the documentary Food Inc, and I was never the same. Although I am sure it is exaggerated, there is enough truth in it that I refuse to eat certain non organic foods. So now that I am on this new kick of organic food, I made my first trip to Whole Foods and it was amazing. Not only did they have amazing food, but there were some unbelievable Hippie sightings. I love people watching, and this is a prime location to do so. So if you have yet to watch Food Inc or go to whole foods, I highly recommend it.
~Lu

1 comment:

  1. Laur. This is my fave post yet haha! "Jenny! IS this Wassail ORGANIC?? If not I refuse." -Me, circa 2008. That was infamous "You know it's ladies night... *snap snap*" God bless Jenny Heathcote. Love you.

    ReplyDelete