Wednesday, February 3, 2010

MY OTHER ADDICTION


I love love love weddings! For the last few years it has been my absolute dream to be a wedding planner. I am sure there is so much more that goes into it but, what would be more fun than creating such memorable and beautiful moments? As part of my obsession I started to collect wedding magazines. Collection seen above. At moments when I couldn't afford to buy my little booklets of joy, I would go sit in Barnes & Nobel for hours, just to indulge myself in such beauty. Any time I went on a date I would have to make sure all my magazines were hidden so that the boys didn't think I was one of those girls with my wedding already planned. In fact, I knew Brian was a keeper after a week of dating, when he discovered all the wedding pictures I had saved on my computer and he wasn't fazed. Well one day I will have my dream job, one day.
~L

2 comments: