Friday, June 18, 2010

{ MR B + ME = ? }


{ + }

{ = ????? }

Maybe this is awful. Judge me if you may, but am I the only one who possesses the fear of having unfortunate looking children?? Well I'm sorry but it has crossed my mind a time or two. You just never know how genes are going to mix. So I am curious to see how peanut looks come November. I'm sure she will be just beautiful. Yep you heard me, SHE! We found out last week. I always had a feeling that it was a girl, but Mr B was convinced (and almost had me convinced) that it wasn't physically possible considering his male dominating family lineage. Well wouldn't you know, I was right. We have a little joke that I somehow mysteriously get what I want. All i have to do is send my thoughts out into the universe, and voila, It's mine! So he claims that this is what I wanted. Well either way its a girl and I'm really excited. The first thing he said when we found out is "this is going to be expensive". I would like to tell him he's wrong but he's probably right. Oh I just can't wait. I think a little girl will suit us well.
{ Love, Lu }

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm so happy for you! And I can't remember the last time I saw you...hopefully soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was exactly the same way. I Would see normal looking parents with funny looking kids and wonder if we would end up that way. For the record, You have great genes and I think your kids will turn out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you two! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is going to be beautiful! We are so excited for you guys and I'm excited your having a girl! A little girl friend for Beck! Can't wait for you guys to be close again! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOO!!!!! That is so great Lauren! Yay! ~Jeffi

    ReplyDelete