Saturday, January 23, 2010

VACATION? YES PLEASE!



















Ok, So about a month ago I came up with a brilliant plan to trick Mr. B into taking me on a vacation. I had to think of something I could do that would be worth rewarding me with this oh so beautiful trip. For those of you that know me I am obsessed with Fountain Diet Coke. It can't be any diet coke. It has to be fountain Diet Coke. Ok, If I am really desperate then I will take ANY diet coke. I mean my addiction has gotten to the point that if worst comes to worst I will indeed drink Diet Pepsi...shame on me. For whatever reason that bubbly, brown beverage makes my world that much brighter. For these reasons Brian calls it the Devil's brew. I have been telling him since we started dating that I was going to give up diet coke but of course I didn't. So as the images of sandy beaches ran through my mind, thats when it came to me that I was going to REALLY give up Diet Coke! So I timidly made my proposition and he agreed! He is just way too nice to me. Soooo by April 1st I have to have not touched a Diet Coke for a month. To add pressure to the situation our friends Dom and Karyn are coming and they are counting on it. So ladies and Gents, Victory will be mine come April 1st! I have included a few images of the resort to make you all jealous. Enjoy!

~L

1 comment:

  1. So sometimes I run half marathons so the week before my run I do not drink Diet Cokes (and I am more addicted than you) and it's not that bad.
    In October I went a whole week, this time only 4 days, but it's worth it. When you know you just can't have it, it's not even a big deal.
    I believe in your Lauren!

    ReplyDelete