Saturday, February 26, 2011

{ EYE PATCH or HEADBAND? }



Since Claire has been born I have started making her headbands. I have had so much fun doing it. Not only is it fun for me, but it makes it much easier for people to determine if Claire is indeed a boy or a girl. I feel like I'm doing all those strangers out there a small favor. Though my husband agrees that they are cute, more than anything he sees them as a torture device. All because OCCASIONALLY (ok maybe multiple times a day) This happens........
It usually takes us a few minutes to realize. Poor thing. So now we call them eye patches. Brian can't wait for the day when Claire has enough hair that we don't have to put headbands and bows on her to make sure that people are aware of her gender. Little does he know I have every intention of putting cute headband and bows on my little girl as long as she lets me. Thats what moms do right?
<3 Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment