Sunday, January 15, 2012

Family Photos









I know, I know. I have failed miserably at blogging the last few months. I blame instagram. I feel that between instagram, facebook, and blogging it all become so repetitive. But I have some good stuff to share so be prepared for a bunch of catch up posts, and photo overloads.

First off, we headed to California in November for a little family and friend time. While we were there we had our talented friend Jill take our first family photos. They were much needed. However it was a lot harder to get some good pictures of us all together than I thought it would be. We were trying so hard just to get Claire to look at the camera, let alone smile. She had us all working up a sweat. We finally resorted to using the iphone to get her to look in the general direction of the camera. And it paid off. We got one good picture of us all together with Claire looking at the camera. Thats all I could ask for. Hopefully next time around she will be way more cooperative. Otherwise we are doomed to a life time full of a little less than perfect family photos. Here are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment