Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{ PUMPKIN PATCH TAKE TWO}



{Giving me her teething face}

{ showing off her two teeth that took forever to come in}
{loves from her uncle chase}





So for Claire's first fall we actually went to the pumpkin patch twice. The first time we got there a little late and it was basically dark. Soooo being as addicted with taking pictures as I am, I insisted we make another trip to get some good pictures. And even then it was hard. Claire has been teething BIG time and it seems impossible to get a picture where she is smiling and looking at me. Bah! You wouldn't believe the things I do to try and get this girl to smile for the camera these days. People must think I look and sound crazy. Oh well, thats life. And its only just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment